A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My big fat toe!

So we thought we would be spontaneous and drive down to Chillicothe to my aunts house for a day of swimming and zip lining with the family, for my little cousins birthday. We had a great time....until I jumped on the zip line and broke/stubbed my toe very very badly. Now I am on crutches and can barely use my foot at all.
Needless to say, I'm in pain and Kev has to help me up and down our stairs and everywhere around the house. FANTASTIC!

No comments: