A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Toe Update


My toe is not doing any better at all. I have stubbed it a few more times and it is growing and getting black and blue all around! I have no patients for our dogs right now, due to the fact that everytime I turn around they are under my feet and I am tripping and stumbling over them.

I hope to be somewhat recovered before the starting of the new job! I also have a consultation with a bride next week and I hope to be in better shape for that as well.

However, I have a feeling it is only going to get worse...blah

No comments: