A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

In the "Off Season"

So...since Wedding Season is over and work is slow I decided to get a part-time job at Pier 1 as you already know. I LOVE IT!!! I am a part-time manager, I get all the benifits and half the work - sounds great, right?
Anyways, I have been working alot, keeps me busy and I hope to get some awesome discounts!
You know what this means? I get to be interior designer! ALso!!! Our lease for our townhome is up Oct 1rst and we're hoping to get a house! Many many renovations to come!! I will keep you updated with all the new happenings - stay tuned!

By the way, Lemon Sugar is changing, keep posted!

No comments: