A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A long lost great friend

Don't you just love facebook? I used to think it was so childish and for students, but I was wrong! If you think about a certain person every now and again and wonder what they are doing...facebook is the place to fill those thoughts.
At a time of reminiscing...I was there. I thought about a great friend I used to have in grade school and how she was doing. Sooo...I just looked her up on facebook, messaged her and we met up for dinner, I am so happy! She is the same great person I remember her being - we talked for hours on end, and there is so much more to tell. She met Kev and they hit it off great.
So go ahead, don't be shy, facebook that long lost friend and invite them out for dinner and drinks!

No comments: