A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why Lemon Sugar?

Lemon (bitter) Sugar (sweet)
Why Lemon Sugar? For the bitter sweet moments in life!
Getting married is a great and exciting adventure, but at the same time, your not daddys little girl anymore. Life is changing drastically and it will continue to change.
Getting older is also pretty bitter sweet, I am sure more will agree than disagree. You're wiser, however, older.
You can figure the rest out!

Let me know what you think about the name, it took me a few trys to find it...I hope I made the right choice!

No comments: