A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Room Inspiration



This is sorta the inspiration for our nursery. The colors are very similar and we just picked out a wall paint like this one today! I love the paper lanterns and the french boards on the wall (not over the bed though, kinda scares me) I am trying to figure out what I would like to do for art in the room. It's not a boy/girl theme, it's just more of a modern pattern.



This is the actual fabric I chose for the crib bedding along with the brown and white polka dot pattern...it's very cute together - however, I have not started on making the bedding yet! I'm running out of time!!

I'll post pictures of the room as it starts to change...

No comments: