A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I just love Fall

I am so excited for fall to be here! Speaking of "fall", the baby is dropping...kinda scary! But we are so anxious to have him in our arms. Can you believe it, I have six weeks left!
The nursery is coming together well! I have my second baby shower on the 11th of October in Leesburg and I am so excited to see my friends and family that I have not seen in a while. It's always great to share an experience like this with them.

Moving on...
Kev and I made a trip to target today to pick up a gift for a bridal shower I am attending tomorrow and we decided to browse the store...(some walking to help ease the pregnancy a little - it helps). Anyways, I am so excited to announce, they are starting to put out their Christmas items! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! And this Christmas is going to be so awesome with two new members in the family and McKenzie turning 2! She is going to be the best big sis/cuz there is! And she just loves babies!




No comments: