A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Oat Bran yummy muffins

 So easy and so so yummy!
Check out the pic below, I added baby food to them. During the process of teaching Brady to eat with his hands, etc. He took a liking to it and now refuses his baby food from a jar. So, in order for him to get his vitamins and whatever else the baby food provides I have been thinking of ways to put in into food he can eat with his little pickers!
What you need: 1 box Kroger Brand, Low fat, No Cholesterol Oat Bran muffin mix. 1 cup raisins {whatever kind you like}{and optional} Cooking Spray. 2 1/2 jars of your favorite fruit baby food.
Follow the recipe on the back of the box, but just add your baby food jars to the mix and bake as directed.
As you can see above, I popped these little yummies in my mini muffin pan {by Pampered Chef purchased from my good friend Elizabeth Fryman
And wah-la! they fit in my little guys mouth perfectly!  He loves to grab them and go, the sad thing is, he's not crawling yet so he crawls and squishes them all over the floor!
Oh! A big yummy bite!  And he is eating his baby food and does not even know it!  What else can I come up with?  Got any suggestions?  I would love to hear them, and they will be featured here on the blog.
Send me an email at mommypreneurforblondes@yahoo.com

No comments: