A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mommy/Stationer/Photographer - How?





How do I manage to do the stationery business, photography AND be a mommy?
This is a question I often ask myself.
Well, of course, I am a mommy first! Even when it comes to designing stationery or working on an order - if Brady needs me, he needs me. If Brady wants to chew on a freshly created and cut invitation...well, what's done is done and I just have to re-do! haha
I once took Brady to a photo shoot with me...let's just say it went a little longer than planned. Don't get me wrong, he was great and did pretty well but when you are on a tight schedule and are charging by the hour the last thing a client wants is a baby around taking all their photo time. For that, we hired a babysitter! Yay!! Babysitter Katie to the rescue! And yes, we went with the adorable high school babysitter...Brady is rambunxious and very heavy, the babysitter needs to be alert and fit! Just say'n.

No comments: