A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Stationery VS Photography

Late post, I know! I am meeting with my first Bride tomorrow for photography. I am so nervous because I have had crazy experiences with brides in the past and the stationery. Think about how much more important the photos are than the stationery! I just need to keep my head clear and know that this oppurtunity has come along for a reason :)

Luckily she knows that this will be my first wedding and that I am a newbie. I did one wedding before just from my guest seat. The photos were pretty good but they were taken with a mini digital video recorder. Now I have my big wig cam and am ready to move! I just need to get the motivation. I think I am going to practice my moves in my backyard! haha

Goodnight friends!

No comments: