A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

37 WEEK CHECK-UP

Kevin and I went for our 37 week check up yesterday and all is well. However, I was measuring at 42 weeks (which might I add was a little scary!) so they ordered me an ultrasound right away. They either thought I was further along than expected (again) or that the baby was BIG! Today we went to the ultrasound to find that I all is perfectly fine...but I am at 39 weeks. THANK GOD baby is only 7 lbs. on the nose, but he does have a big head (just like his father!) Since it is so far along in the pregnancy they are going to stick with the Nov.5th due date and just see how everything goes from here on out.

We got some really great 3-D 4-D ultrasound photos...they're so amazing!

No comments: