A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pregnancy Survery

I just found this survey...wish I knew about it before so I could have posted more about my progress!

How far along? 36 1/2
Total weight gain/loss: almost 50 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah!
Stretch marks? Yup
Sleep: Yes, please! :( Not getting much
Best moment this week: Too early to say
Movement: All the time, and everywhere!
Food cravings: Not really
Gender: Boy oh Boy!
Labor Signs: A few, but what do I know?
Belly Button in or out? Still remains in, but has surfaced from being totally in.
What I miss: Sitting on the couch with my husband.
What I am looking forward to: Knowing when I crawl in bed it will be comfortable, being close to hubby again and sitting on the couch and taking a bath where my tummy isn't sticking out and freezing because I can't get it under the bath water.
Weekly Wisdom: Baths are not for super pregnant people!
Milestones:
Dialated 1-2 cm and doctor can feel baby H's head!

No comments: