A blog about our crazy life and how we got to where we are...which is nowhere yet! How we lived the American dream in the spur of a moment and are now digging ourselves out of the hole. You will cry, hopefully laugh and take away a little lesson learned from our experiences. At least that's what we hope! Enjoy our blog/life.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ugh - Why can't I sleep!

So here I am, awake. Baby Hale will be here before we know it and I still have not had a good nights sleep. And I know it's all down hill from there! But yet I find myself lying in bed, eyes wide open and screaming inside because I cannot get any r.e.m. The doc told me to try benadryl...really? Not working! Usually shaking my leg puts me to sleep...not working! I just feel like I either need to go into labor or fall asleep...why else am I awake?
Oh, and did I mention my warm cuddly dogs are all around me, snuggled up fast asleep, snoring! Just rubbing it in!
I just want one really good nights sleep before he gets here...just one! Please God, I know you can bless me with this!

No comments: